Dr. Randy Watson is currently the superintendent of schools in McPherson USD 418. He has been a history teacher, assistant principal, principal, assistant superintendent in Kansas schools. Dr. Watson is currently the president of the Kansas School Superintendent Association.
StudentTracker for High Schools
Participating Enrollment Reporting Institutions / How To Subscribe
StudentTracker℠ for High Schools is a unique program designed to help high school districts more accurately gauge the college success of their graduates by answering such key questions as:
- How many of my high school graduates enroll in college?
- Do they persist and graduate from college?
- How long does it take for them to get their degree?
- Do they go in or out of state, and do they attend a 4-year or 2-year school?
- Which colleges do they most commonly attend?
- Did any students go on to college who started 9th grade in my high school but did not graduate?
Why You Should Put StudentTracker to Work for You
- Tracks your students’ college attendance nationwide
- Provides turnkey professional-quality reports at an affordable price
- Covers 96% of all postsecondary students in public and private U.S. institutions
- Includes all types of institutions: 2-/4-year, graduate, public/private, trade, vocational, etc.
- Helps you accurately assess your college preparation efforts
- Measures your graduates’ persistence in college
- Complies with FERPA