With the technology of the iBill money reader the user is enabled rapid and immediate identification of paper money without having to depend on anyone.
Some of the features of the iBill are:
- Extremely easy to use and ready at all times – identifies at the press of a button
- Provides instantaneous response — most bills are identified in less than one second
- Recognizes all US bills in circulation – $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50 and $100
- Announces denomination in a clear female voice; tone and vibration modes protect privacy
- An earphone jack provides additional privacy
- Super-long battery life – over a year with typical use; single AAA battery is easily replaceable by the user
- Attaches to a key-chain or lanyard; comes with an installed key-ring
- Easily upgradable to recognize new banknote designs
- Clearly indicates un-identifiable bills, e.g. torn or badly defaced ones – does not incorrectly identify them
- Ergonomic, user-friendly design provides ultimate ease of use – has just two buttons, recessed to prevent inadvertent presses
Join Estin as he shares his review of the iBill currency reader.
Be sure to sign up to receive notification of future podcasts.