Ginger has been working with districts on connecting it with the new Common Core State standards. Given the diversity of Special Education, I believe our listeners will be asking how can PBL benefit?
1. Aren’t projects and project based learning the same thing?
2. A walk through a sample project
3. PBL recipe cards – how can they support educators in the process of integrating Projects into their instruction?
4. How should teachers assess the learning and translate that to a grade?
5. How can educators be sure that they are truly covering the standards with PBL?
6. What about Special Populations? How do you see PBL benefiting them?
Below is a robust collection of resources to support teachers and leaders in planning for assessing Special Populations. This collection includes the recipe cards for PBL as well as a Live-binder of additional supports.
LifePracticePBL – for recipe cards
Livebinder of resources