Administrators often struggle with the issue of bullying in a couple of different ways; the first is coming up with a common definition and the second is an understanding of what bullying is and what it is not that is used by ALL stakeholders.
Join Amy and Marci and their guest, Dr. Randy Sprick of Safe and Civil Schools as we talk about
- Creating a common definition
- Clearly communicating the definition to all stakeholders
- Training students and staff on how to recognize bullying
- Providing proactive, positive strategies
- Implementing Early Stage Interventions to create an better overall climate for learning
Be sure to subscribe to receive an email of future podcasts.